Technical product information
Packaging & Availability
- TSR are wrapped individually in plastic sheeting (polyethylene) and stacked on pallets. These are unitized using shrink-wrap sheeting or a shroud of plastic film and are also attached to the pallet with plastic strapping. A labeling strip must be attached to each load unit.
- TSR can be packed in wooden or steel crates and secured to pallets. The crates are unitized by being attached to the pallet with steel straps.
- They are generally packaged as 35 kg bales and 36 bales are loaded on a pallet
Storage & Handling
Avoid any risk following the guidelines in the product SDS.
Storage and Handling
- Temperatures greater than 30 °C and exposure to sunlight, results in activation of the rotcausing bacteria.
- Avoid any fire exposition as natural rubber is readily combustible due to its high hydrocarbon content.
- Rubber should be stowed in such way as to avoid the risk of crushing.